presentation - done ?

OK, I updated the numbers (I used whatever Isam supplied me)
and the pdf file is online.  Isam, look it over in great detail
and let me know if its all OK with you so I can send you the
writable version (for you to present).  I also hope that you're
putting together a sister presentation with shear screenshots
to better impress upon people what we've been doing here.

The Gnome numbers make total sense, the KDE ones (now that the docs
are not even listed), doesn't - no worries, just a point to note
if/when someone asks.