Voting System

Salam,

Nadim and I were talking (before our post-poned meeting should have
taken place) and it got me thinking.

We really need to get everyone (cvs committers) involved a lot
more in the decision making process. Nadim said something to
the effect of 1 vote per committer. I like that a lot. I think
we also need to put the charter in effect (on the live pages)
_VERY_ soon. I know that this post may be ignored just because
of this mention, but if I don't get any feedback I'll simply
go ahead and do things assuming agreement.

I want this done very quickly so we can add a new 'core' member
without having to have all these lingering issues still hanging.
We don't want a new member entangled in the politics core
went through several months back.

Anyway, let's get the consent on the draft (re-consent) and
start notifying the nominee of the possibility (he might
not want it). No names (here) yet.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: