Re: univ mail

On Monday 04 November 2002 07:19, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Sure, I have all the links (I just don't want to spend another whole day
> extracting _that_ info :-)  It would really be nice if we could find people
> on our lists (or friends there-of) that could go in and do a quickie
> presentation (which reminds me - that presentation mailed a long time ago,
> needs to be linked-in within the "about" page somehow).

I am really sorry for not replying before regarding this issue .. I read the
the univ mail .. and I find it right to the point .. and I am ready to print
it and distribute it to the known universities and IT faculties around here
.. the only comment that I have is that I have no comment this time :-)

Later
Isam Bayazidi