univ mail

Salam - I'm ready to mail (120+) colleagues regarding our university
initiative and would like to get some feedback and ideas on the prepared
email.  I do realize its long - but its filled with info.  The only parts
that I can easily remove are,

 a. the list of "why should universities do this"
 b. the list of "why should universities support arabization"
    i. there seems to be redundancy in them and the benefit points
       really capture all those thoughts (plus they are much shorter)
 c. the section titled "A bit on arabeyes"

What are your thoughts.

Mohammed - I did tone down the "aggressiveness" :-) so do let me know
if you have any other remarks (thanks for the earlier ones btw).