Translation volunteers

Salam,

Given the quality issue of giving out CVS accounts to new
translators and the need for a filtering system we need
a plan.

What I suggest is the following:

  1. Provide a 'sample' PO to translate -- make it so it
     has a bit of every little 'strange' thing they may
     encounter + a way by which they are accustomed to
     our style of translation.
  2. Once they translate that file successfully and after
     review -- Isam forwards their name to me so I can
     create the cvs account.

That would also require that Isam subscribe to the
'contact' list. Reply to any request that has anything
to do w/ KDE/Gnome/etc.

As it is, I am not going to be creating anymore CVS
accounts for translators without being pre-approved by
Isam (or anyone Isam delegates).

later