commiting favors, as usual

My connection being what it is, I can't commit in decent conditions...
So Nadim, if you don't mind, I'll send you the akka.inc file, and you'll
commit it for me plz.

I will sieze this opportunity to ask if it is possible to add a section
Authors (I guess it is, but I just want a confirmation instead of
scrolling through the web source through my crappy connection).
It is important imho for two reasons:
1) even though most of today's code in Akka is definitely mine, there
are still some lines of code left from the Acon era, this is not a
project I started from scratch, so I feel an acknowledgement for Ahmed
is necessary.
2) The same goes to those who at one time or another contributed to
Akka, namely Moe and Chokri Mraidha. Naming them is something that might
encourage future developers to participate in other projects through the
Merit's Fame factor.

Salaam,
Chahine