Re: akka 1.0

Good points Nadim. The reason I didn't do them though is that I wanted this
release to be fully functional, and for that I might need Isam's and Moe
testing for endian related issues first... So I will update the page ASAP,
but before announcing the new tarball and uploading it, I NEED it to be
tested on PCs first.
Salaam,
Chahine

Nadim Shaikli a *crit :