Re: Akka is complete, without visible bugs...

--- "Chahine M. Hamila" <mch at chaham dot com> wrote:

> So still waiting for your
> 1) instructions for announcement (I would like one of you to test it on a PC
> first, because this one should be an event)
> 2) opinion about the Arabic Console HOWTO

Chahine, about #1 - announce a beta to developer (like you did before)
and be VERY responsive to their questions - also add a blurb to your
akka.inc file (note a bit of history on what you've done -- look at
qamoose, kde, vim for samples; make sure to keep the format of the
file the same).  Wait a week or two and release 1.0 (Mohammed might
be able to help since he's done it a few times now for qamoose :-)