Re: licenses revisited

--- Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Sorry for being such a headache :-)
>
> On Friday 01 February 2002 20:59,Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> > That being said. The spell-checker (codenamed, duali), will be under
> > the BSD license.
>
> From the about.inc page:
> >Arabeyes' goal is not to create new applications (if those applications
> >exist), but to incorporate modifications/additions to existing common
> >everyday-use applications.
>
> if you are to do ( duali, eDara )  reconsider having these lines .. it seems
> that they had been ignored mostly accept in VIM ..

I beg to differ.  aspell/ispell was deemed a "no-go" and so it doesn't
fit the criteria.  As for eDara (if/when it ever gets off the ground),
it has nothing (yet) todo with Arabic and so again falls short of that
rule (in my own thinking); bare in mind that was written in context of
"adding arabic support".