The About and Help in arabic

Salam ..
	I just finished the About page for Arabeyes in Arabic .. and I will start in
the next important page and I guess it is the help page .. I will send them
together as I intend to read them more and more to increase readability ..
and I am thinking infact to sending it to our Translation Man, Dr. Yasser ..

Another thing is that the header.inc won't go with the Arabic page becuase of
the directions/fonts and so .. the style sheet won't work .. so it will be a
page out of style :-)

Later
--
Yours,