new list <gasp>

Okay... another list ;)

Why? We have decided to go public with our communication and every
process we go through. However, we cannot make that decision for
everyone who makes contact with us. For that reason, and to protect the
privacy of those who may not wish to have their communication with us
publicized (for whatever reason there may be), another list is called
for.

I didn't subscribe any of you to it.. it's called 'arch' and is what
should be used to archive all external contacts any of us (core) makes.
There will be no discussions on the actual list.. but, brief comments
above the 'forward' separators maybe to clarify what the subject or the
status is.

We will keep all our discussions on 'core'. The archives are
password-protected, and you should be able to access it using the same
password you use to access other password-protected pages on
arabeyes.org

I have fwd'ed a few messages there already.. so you may want to check
the archives ;)

later