Re: QaMoose issues

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 11:57:46PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Very curious - what was the fix (anything I ought to change in the
> source or was it entirely within apache) ?

Changed the path from './dict_kb.html' to '/dict_kb.html' and stuck it
in the root document of the site. Probably not the best long-term
solution for future deployments. Open to suggestions though.

> BTW: while on the subject of apache-2.0 was finally released
>      recently (in case it at all matters).

Yeah.. I've played with 2.0betas. Probably not going to see arabeyes.org
move to 2.0 in a long while.

--must get some sleep!--

later