Re: QaMoose issues

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 04:54:11PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> I was thinking more in terms of running the php command-line (somehow) on
> the section that needs to be run externally or even to comment it out and
> have the internal perl do it -- added baggage, I know (but that's what I
> was thinking when I wrote that).

I don't quite follow the 'php command-line' part, but whatever you are
suggesting it much too complicated to be worth implementing. Keep in
mind that you don't want to tie down QaMoose to be too arabeyes.org
specific.  I am simply going to drop the right menus.

The visual keyboard should work for all browsers now (lest you use
a browser from hell [like Opera] which doesn't speak Arabic) ;)

later