QaMoose issues

Salam,

I've had some reports of problems with QaMoose's virtual keyboard that I
have not been able to duplicate. Some say the scripts gives an internal
server error. It works fine on my end. Any ideas? (the log file says
script prematurely aborted).

The other issue is that qamoose's 'display_file()' throws out all the
PHP code so it can display it. Well, the right menus are generated based
on what's on the mysql tables (the 'Projects' links for now, and
everything else eventually). That will mean that the right menus are not
going to be display-able.

So.. If that is the case, then maybe we should simply throw out the
right menus for QaMoose and stick w/ the header/footer. After all, most
of the applications we have (cvsweb/faqomatic/arabugs) don't have the
right menus.

Let me know.