Re: Final Proposal for charter

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 01:34:54PM -0500, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam ..
>   Today marks a week for the last post About the charter ! I hope that the
> non-replying members are in a good case and everything if fine with them ..
> and I hope that we would be able to move  on faster than that ..

Since we already know the opinions on the matter. I know Chahine
approves, and we all know Nadim's take on it. I will consider the
charter passed by April 8th unless someone says something different.

The votes so far are 3:1 with Nadim counted as opposed. If I am
mistaken, please let me know.

Also, I am going to create a 'core-team' list and have that as the
public one.. I will not close this completely because I think we still
need to have a private channel of communication.

I will also have the LOCALCVS/ visible from the CVsweb interface, and
nuke all the conf/ files that have to do with system conf files, and
just use RCS control for that.

later