Newsletter location

Salam
	OK .. the newsletter is there.. I will send it to yo Moe later today ( in
hours, after I get your reply to this message) .. I need to include a link to
where the newsletter could be found in the Arabeyes site .. please tell me
the location ? will : http://www.arabeyes.org/newsletter/  will do ? I will
put the newsletters in html forms, and include the header.inc and footer.inc
( PHP) .. two files are involved (news-nov-2001.php , and
news-nov-2001-ar.php , or whatever name) Should I include the header and
footer ? what about the arabic page ? I will make the encoding cp1256 for
easier view for it ..

	Any suggestions ? Need to ask in the general List about anyone who can give
few hours everymonth to do the Newsletter, no need for a technical
background, good english/arabic language .. I will leave setting
qualifications ( not really hard ones :-) ) to You ( specialy Nadim)

Later
--
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi