the KDE Translation awards :)

OK .. I know that I was apposing this idea .. but it seems that it could drag
some feet to our project, and give it life again ..
What I am thinking of is giving away as a prize the a package of the first
distribution that contain KDE3 what ever it is ( RedHat,Mandrake,SuSE,etc.. )
sticking with the smallest package that is around 30-40$ and giving the
package to the most 3 commiters ( translators) .. already place 1 is for MG,
I am excluded from this thing as I do not need a prize to translate :) .. so
there is other 2 commiters that can have a package of the first distribution
that contain our own work ..
I am willing to pay for one of the prizes .. I guess I could spare 30-40$ ..
( ops I forgot the shipping :) ) .. anyway .. The next package containing KDE
won't come until next April assuming that KDE3 gets out at first of March ..
what do you think ?? Should I go forward with it ? I think that this prize
that show the people their work can be the best reward ..

Again it is up to you ..
--
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi