QaMoose 1.2 testing

After running a few tests on qamoose, it seems pretty solid to me. The only
feature that comes to mind is the ability to choose for some words not to be
integrated into the db. IOW, if I have a list of 8 items, and item #5 is
wrong. I didn't realize that until I sent it. I would like to have a checkbox
that if selected will ignore that particular entry completely.

That is a *totally* unnecessary feature, but you asked ;)

Good to go from my side.
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |