Re: Unknown Host arabeyes.org

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 06:03:29PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> I was able to access neither the Website nor the CVS for arabeyes .. It seems
> that you are not facing this problem .. I contacted my ISP, they said that

Hrmm.. are you _still_ unable to access? I mean, obviously if you are
receiving mail back and forward from this list that arabeyes.org still does
exist and is processing mail to say the least ;)

> there is nothing from thier side ( and arabeyes site does not work at them
> too) .. most probably my ISP deal with a third party DNS .. maybe the probelm
> is form there ..

If this is still yesterday's problem, the power outage lasted for a while. It
took about 3.5 hours for me to get it back up from the time it went down,
cause I was at work and could do very little with a machine that's off-line ;)

is this happening NOW? as we speak?

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |