Re: [admin] Updates on the new website

These are the modules required to have a multilingual website:
i18n, variable, languageicons, l10n_update

^ I got them from a friend! :)

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 1:22 AM, Abdalrahim Fakhouri <abdilra7eem at gmail dot com> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
I really don't know what's needed for the calendar and what's needed for TODOs
so I can't think of anything.

I'm with Kitouni, as he talked about making it work, and then making it work better.

How far have we gone with the announcements and the replies thing?

Anyway, I don't have permissions on either of the two, so I don't really know anything other than what you say here for now! :S
^ They say: It's much easier to give suggestions when you know nothing about the problem! LOL :-D

--
A. Fakhouri
Linux Arabs Community Member