Re: arabeyes bug tracking system

--- Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug dot org> wrote:
> bugs.arabeyes.org seems dead, and I don't even know how to use it. What
> about switching to bugzilla or any other common system?

Its not dead - if people aren't actively using (via reporting and/or
addressing bugs) that is no fault of the tool.  As to moving to a
different system/application - that won't happen anytime soon as there
is _no_ reason to do so.

Your time would be better served to really get people to use it and
getting people to commit in being prompt in addressing any submitted
bugs in earnest.

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com