Re: Registration replies

Salam,

I have started work on the registration reply mechanism. For starters,
I have a request: that we do away completely with the "type" property
of each registree, either that or we should let the registree be able
to select more than one type. I have several reasons for this, but
mainly:

1. I don't want any newbies on Arabeyes to feel "married" to any one
type. Even though around 80% of the people who register with us
register as developers, I have a feeling many of them would make
perfectly good translators.

2. This information is never used, and its at best confusing.

I had more reasons but I forgot them. Trust me on this one and lets do
away with it to encourage the new registrees to contribute wherever
they wish and give them more freedom.

Abdulaziz,