Re: Nomination module

Salam,

hopefully i'll be able to present the first "version" on saturday isa.

questions:
1. when someone nominates hinself, he's in! So the core doesn't get to influence
that, right? (sure he has to have a cvs-commit...)
2. Does the core still have the chance to nominate someone?
3. There will be a property of the election named "open", as long as this
property is "1" then you can nominate yourself, once it is set to 0 (in the
administration menu) no body can nominate himself. ok?

that's it for now.

Salam.

Omar