Re: Elections php module

Salam,

sorry, i was very busy this past week, (TOM (open mosque day will be tomorrow))
therefor i wasn't able to do anything. Isa on monday i will begin with the
election module.

The first changes will be to the databse obviously.

Could you please tell me when the elections will be held? I seem to have missed
that part.

Salam.

Omar

--
Omar Abo-Namous, merlin12345 at gmx dot de on 02.10.2004