Elections php module

Salam,

Omar, how are we doing with the elections module? We have already
publically announced the date for the elections and would like to be
able to know where we stand with regard to the development of the
elections module.

If you need any more clarifications please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much for your continued support and contributions ;)

| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|