Re: Getting things done

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> Can you please give more details about what you mean ? :)
>
> Sorry, but I could not really understand...

OK. This is what I mean (demonstrated) :)
--- Begin Telnet Session ---
[ossama at OssamaLaptop ossama]$ telnet mail.arabeyes.org 25
Trying 216.18.0.60...
Connected to mail.arabeyes.org (216.18.0.60).
Escape character is '^]'.
220 arabeyes.org ESMTP Postfix (Debian/GNU)
helo
250 arabeyes.org
mail from:ok at ok dot ok
250 Ok
rcpt to:test at arabeyes dot org
250 Ok
data
354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
this is a test sent from telnet!
I can send it internally without authentication!
I hope it's clear now :)
.
250 Ok: queued as 5607833D11
--- End Telnet Session ---

So, the message should be there in some time.

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat