Re: Getting things done

 --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> The only concern here is that some legit people _might_ be using open relay
> for legitimate reasons and so with our clamping down (ie. RBL) we might
> exclude them - is this a reasonable thing to do ?

I don't see a problem with people using open relays. As they should not be
doing so and it will be a problem for them anyway to interact with other mail
servers, no problem.

I am reluctant to go that way, however, because I am not sure whether I would
trust these lists. Some met problems in 2003, and in fact arabeyes.org was
flagged as spam at that time with everybody else. Remember
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2003/October/msg00003.html.

> Elzubeir already setup SASL and that is what's being used for those using
> @arabeyes from the outside (namely Elzubeir and Youcef).

I will use the opportunity to bug you once again. Any reason for you not to use
an arabeyes.org e-mail? I won't repeat the logic, you've heard it plenty of
times:)

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri