Re: Spoofed email

Hello

I'm not an expert in Postfix, but I would like to know one or two things :

1 - Kind of spams :
- Did the spam about microsoft came to all General List subscriver ? I don't remember receive it
- The spam about Nadim came really to all.

2 - Are those spam in the mailing list archive ?

3 - Are those spam in Postfix Logs ? can we have the extract of the log.

4 - What your version of Postfix and Mailman ? Did you installed latest patch ?

I'll check on CERT and SANS security sites to see if there's known problem with Postfix and mailman

Regards
Armelle