Re: Qualifications for KDE liason and Web admin

Hello Samir:

If you feel that your skills are not up to snuff to be a KDE liason, you can start by translating some files for KDE, GNOME, Openoffice.org, Debian Installer, Fedora... etc.

Please let us know and we will be happy to have you start ASAP :)

Anmar

Samir M. Nassar wrote:
I head there is a need for a KDE liason as well as additional Web admins.

What are the qualifications, and if qualified I volunteer my services.