Re: Qualifications for KDE liason and Web admin

Salam Samir,

Samir M. Nassar wrote:
Salam Youcef and shukran for the reply.

Despite really wanting to help coordinate etween KDE and arabeyes I do not have the qualifications at this time. It isn't just a matter of not being up to speed with CVS or not, but missing a whole slew at this point.

The Web stuff is another issue. That I can and want to help with.

In case I missed it previously, what are you experienced in? I'm in the process of arabicizing and frenchizing(?) the website. Once some groundwork has been laid, there'll be plenty of room for volunteers.

If you'd like, go ahead and checkout the www module from cvs to familiarize yourself with it.

How do I contact Mohammad Arafat?

You just did :)