Re: Funds page (again)

--- Omar Abo-Namous <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:
> Here is a script to test:
>
>   http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/admin/
>
> login: testuser
> PW: testuser
>
> under Quick links you'll find a link to the finance page. Feel free to
> experiment. You can also logout and look at the same page without
> admin-rights.

Omar, gimme me a couple of days to play around with it to report back.
The content looks cool, yet the display of the data needs a bit more
work (maybe have 2-line per entry) so that all the fields are properly
readable and none of the data in the various columns impedes on its
neighbors (ie. this is strictly a display thing).

> One quick question:
> "Balance total in account " until now, it's only till the
> deposit/withdrawal rendered in the page. ie: if you are looking
> at the second page, it will be different than on the third...

I think this needs to change - it would be ideal to be able to see both
balances as well as select how many entries one is willing to see on
a single page.  Let's assume we have 1000 entries in our database and
let's assume that by default only 10 entries are displayed - if a user
wants to see the entire history (and wants to print it out for some
reason), it would be nice to say "show me all" (or show me 200) and get
a page with 1000 entries for him/her to press on print instead of
traversing 100 pages.

Salam and THANKS for the great work - I'll get back to in a day or two
with further info but one thing to play around with is the shear readability
of the data somehow.