Re: Funds page (again)

thank you.

Here is a script to test:

http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/admin/

login:
testuser
PW:
testuser

under Quick links you'll find a link to the finance page. Feel free to
experiment. You can also logout and look at the same page without admin-rights.

One quick question:
"Balance total in account " until now, it's only till the deposit/withdrawal
rendered in the page. ie: if you are looking at the second page, it will be
different than on the third...

Salam.

Omar

--
Omar Abo-Namous, merlin12345 at gmx dot de on 20.06.2004