Re: Funds page (again)

--- Omar Abo-Namous <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:
> Nadim, in the whole funds-page issue, if you remember, my problem was
> getting the configuration of the arabeyes-site to my server ie user
> management, mysql .....

Omar, Youcef had written the entire code (so I'm sure he would be more
than willing to shed some light on things that are confusing - can't
speak for him though ;-), but as far as I know all that is needed is
already on CVS - if that is not true, then please tell us what you
need so we can bring it forth and make it available to all.

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/www/
  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/www/sql

Here is a live mysql dump (without the user table sensative info)
coutesy of Mr. Elzubeir,

  http://arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/arabeyes_data.sql.bz2

> who is the main maintainer of the site? If you could point me to him,
> i could complete my once-begun script quite easily!

We're moving away from having a single maintainer (as that hasn't
worked out) and are now looking and accepting patches/changes.  The
following people have to one extent or another looked into the code,

 + Mohammed Elzubeir - initial code creation
 + Youcef R. Rahal   - major modification of the code (rewrite)
 + Arafat Mohamed    - has made various adjustments

Do please note that we have a few other things that need to be looked
into post this topic's resolution and we have a long-list of bugs and
todos in this regard.  More later once this issue is completed...

Salam and thanks for keeping up with this topic - it would be great to
finally leave this issue behind.