Funds page (again)

I had mailed this urgent request back in February (yup FOUR months ago),

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/admin/2004/February/msg00016.html

trying to come-up with a simplistic model to code-up.  Now its become
VERY apparent that we won't get it any time soon although some work did
take place and I'm requesting some help in looking at the submitted code
to see if we can go live with it (I'll be opening a bank account _very_
soon and this funds PHP page is a gating factor).  The thread that talks
about the code starts here,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/admin/2004/March/msg00025.html

I'm now VERY much of the opinion that we should simply accept patches
to our PHP code (all of the "www" code is in CVS anyways, so patches
should not be a problem at all).

I've also been told that there are various open-source web-based
finance applications/options out there (already completed) that might
be worth-while looking into.  Like (there might be others out there),

  http://myphpmoney.sf.net
  http://sacash.sf.net
  http://xdb-money.sf.net       (seems simply and straight-forward)

Anyone care to do this (its VERY much needed) ?