Re: Calling Web development volunteers

salam,

so i looked into this whole deposit thingie. Since i think, it's very
small task, i didn't use mysql. Instead i used a php file, where all
the data would be saved.

online-demo:
http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/dontable/dontable.php

please let me know, if there is still interest in the script. It
doesn't look like much, but i built in a $format-array, that can
contain whatever formatting the table needs.

cu and salamat.

omar abo-namous

ps: i didn't build-in "removing" yet, but it shouldn't be much of a
problem (, well perhaps it will be, if you want the index to
change....)