multiple registrations

I'm not sure what to say here, but the website (again and again and again)
needs attention and work.  We really need to start knocking these todo
items off the list ASAP (enough tip-toeing around).  We are getting more
and more people registering and re-registering which creates havoc in
keeping track of their accounts.  Can this be solved in some intelligent
manner ?

Arafat, do you have your PC - can we expect some action from you anytime
soon ?  I (and Elzubeir) have asked Youcef to start re-looking into the code
to better guide you (and tell you what to do) - so let us know if that
doesn't sit well with ya.