Re: PHP with gettext

Salam all,

Quick status. When I last sent an email I had had some success in using gettext with php (on a windows box at work). I have been unable to work on this untill yesterday.

Where I'm at. I'm trying it at home on my linux box and I'm running into weird issues. I just found a link that might help me out. I'll bang away the next two days and if I'm not successfull I'll dump what I have on the arabeyes box for someone else to look at.