Re: Arabic web site.

Salam Adel,

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 10:15:50PM +0000, Adel wrote:
> this is simple example how you could make site translation!

<snip />

> the site must be redesigned and use xhtml and css!

Currently we are using gettext for the translations. That way we can
seperate the php from the translations and leverage the considerable
talents of our translators. Please see the admin archives for
discussions on the the topic.

Also we don't necessarily want to completely flip the direction of the
site to rtl but rather just individual modules.

> I live in morocco, I do speak English better than French... but I think
> I can help!

If you would like I could send you samples to see where I'm at. I would
welcome any help I can get. However, if you don't mind, there's a few
other issues that I have not had the time to deal with and would love
some help on. If you'd like to help out say the word and I'll let you
know what needs to be done. As a starter, view all bugs in cvs assigned
to me and send me your thoughts.