From: "Youcef Rabah Rahal"
Subject: Re: Help. We need the php code fixed please.
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:46:38 +0200

Salam,

I looked on the web page and did not see any issue. But the person who posts should be very careful about the HTML code they write. Eventually, there should be a protection on this kind of code (wrapping) so it does not interfere with the rest of the site. This is on the todo list.

Anmar, please post a detailed description, and open a bug on bugzilla: what did you post ? log, news etc.

I have anyway never seen this kind of thing. And in case of a problem, I have always been able to update the posts. So...

Youcef.

_________________________________________________________________ Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551