Website Cosmetic changes

Hello biku :

Here are some things I noticed:

1. the class for the search box could have a border line type to make it
more consistent with the site.

2. There is a space missing on the right of the title of the "Project
Updates" (left column)

3. It is not clear which is PDF and which is HTML... etc. I think the
PDF and HTML should be headers to the tables

4. Login and Search titles (right column) should have a small spacer so
they look consisten with the rest of the titles in that column.

5.The banner is ugly. Can we do something better. It should be nice to
tieup the whole site (cosmetically speaking)

6. Would be nice if we have a banner (somewhere small) for our projects.
That banner is randomly loaded for each and every time a person loads
our site. The banner is graphical, small and a link to its respective
project page.

That is all i notced. I am sure i will have more stuff later ;).

Anmar