Re: Katoob maintainer

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 03:32:45PM +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Well, the screenshots have been simply deleted with no backup (it's a
> relatively long story ;)). I remember that Mohamed (Elzubeir) told me that
> he had a backup of them somewhere or they can be found on google... Or was
> it Nadim ?
>
> Anyway, I think the simplest would be to ask kindly Mohamed Sameer to build
> new screenshots. With my apologies (and Mohamed Elzubeir's ones too) ;-)

Dammit! I was going to claim that it was your fault ;) Okay, true story.
I rm -rf'ed the entire directory of our images/screenshots on sf.net I
thought we had a backup of them. Well, we did have backups of all the
images _except_ for the screenshots. So, most screenshots on
arabeyes.org are linked to non-existing images. I suggest that it would
be the web admin's responsibility to track them down and harass the
invididuals in charge of each project to re-submit screenshots for them
to put up.

> BTW, Ramadhan kareem to all,

Yeah.. and that too ;)

Regards