Re: Katoob maintainer

Salam,

From: Arafat Mohamed
Subject: Katoob maintainer
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:12:49 -0600

Got a request for the maintainer of Katoob. I believe it's Sameer.

Yes, he is.

On the katoob project page:
http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Katoob
the screenshots point to a broken link on arabeyes.sf.net. Was this intentional?

Well, the screenshots have been simply deleted with no backup (it's a relatively long story ;)). I remember that Mohamed (Elzubeir) told me that he had a backup of them somewhere or they can be found on google... Or was it Nadim ?

Anyway, I think the simplest would be to ask kindly Mohamed Sameer to build new screenshots. With my apologies (and Mohamed Elzubeir's ones too) ;-)

BTW, Ramadhan kareem to all,

Youcef.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493