Re: idea to multi-lang site

--- "b. adel" <netdur at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> hey, this is idea
> create folder under name lang, this folder will include translation files...
> for example: ar.php and en.php

[snip]

> <?Php
> // use next like to set value to $lang_file which get via url
> // and as may notice I set "en" as default, to avoid errors
> $lang_file = (isset($_GET['lang'])) ? $_GET['lang'] : 'en';
>
> // include the file... in example will be ar.php... note url
> include_once('lang/' .$lang_file. '.php');

Cool, simple idea.  You could internal to each file simply 'if' for the
'lang' variable and go down two (or more) different paths.  Arafat, what
is your opinion and how best to proceed.

Arafat, what is your priority list now so that Mr. Adel can be privy to
what is coming and what to work on next - do please reply in earnest.
I realize you have a long list of TODOs, so list the top 5 things in mind
and let's divide-up the work.

Mr. Adel, one quickie thing (maybe 1-2 days worth of work).  I need a
redesign of the following website,

  http://qamoose.arabeyes.org

I'd like it to look more like our Arabeyes site (ie same colors/theme, etc);
I also want it to look nicer than it currently is and more professional.
Do you have any ideas ?  (Arafat, you might want to ping Melissa on this
as well since she did wonders before :-)