Re: check this out

Salam,

Ossama Khayat wrote:
The second one is more readable than the other. But
the layout of the first is nicer.
I recommend using the first table design with the
color combination of the second, but with a different
hyperlink color.

Personally I like the second one because the background color is the same as that of the whole page. This color was also used in the original design. Unfortunately as you've noticed hyperlinks are hard to read. Due to the limitations of css, I cannot change the color of the hyperlinks just in the updates box unless I do one of the following:

1) Change hyperlink style sitewide. Bad idea because users tend to expect their hyperlinks to look a certain way.
2) Force everyone who adds project updates to the db to add a style="somestyle" in every href tag.
3) Use regex to edit every href tag coming out of the project table.

Consensus?