Re: thank you page

--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:
> Could you send me the content you have so far for the Thank you page please?

I don't have content just yet - are you thinking of putting this in mysql
or in a file (like output.inc.php or something) ?  For now simply pretend
as though IBM donated us a desktop PC - ie. you can use their logo and space
things about so they look nice, etc (we'll also want to thank our logo creator
for his work and link to his website - that info was noted in a News blurb
awhile back).  The content at this moment is immaterial and will be created
in the spur of the moment.

Let me know if that is OK.  I'm guessing you need to see something so you
know how to setup the tables, etc.  I'm thinking we set it up like the ACE
pages - a title, 3-4 lines and a logo (linking to their site) per entry.