Re: check this out

--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:
> Please look at http://www.arabeyes.org/~amohamed/www/ and send comments.
>
> There are 3 project update bars. Please look at the first 2 and give me
> comments.

Finally :-)  OK I have a couple of comments.  I like the 2nd one (the one
with the dark background).  Compared to the template,

  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mmohamed131617/arabeyes/aesite2.htm

I have the following notes,

 1. Instead of "Project Updates" try simply "Updates"
 2. Make that title box (which contains the string from point #1) be smaller
    than it currently is
    a. See if it looks Good with a green background similar to the right menu
 3. Would it be possible for the links (blue) to be different color ?
    Something more distinctive (some mucking with CSS or ??)
 4. Use a smaller font on the left menu (similar to the orig template)
 5. Left-align the dates and project name (to see if it looks better)
 6. If you opt to put string from point #1 together with the body, give the
    title an underline with a lip (simiar to "Arabeyes News") and make it
    same font size as the normal body (akin to what other titles look like).
 7. I VERY much like that green strip on the left esp when it shorter (yes !!)

Arafat, keep up THE great work - this is great.