Re: Edara project not listed within projects

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I know this project is STALLED, and maybe it's
> author/maintainer has disappeared, but why doesn't it
> appear in the project.php nor main page?
> I tried this link
> http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=edara and it
> worked fine!
> Can we please show it back, maybe someone is
> interested in continueing the work.
> I feel it's a nice work, though didn't try it yet.

The project was deemed dead and it was decided that it ought to not
be included on the list of 'active' projects.  If on the other hand
there is someone looking to revivie it (and I would be all for it
too as I'm biased) then that's a different story.

Why is the story different ?  Well, I suggested the project as a means
to exicte newbies into action (plus it would be rather useful to the
maintaince of Arabeyes among others).  I still don't think there is
anything out there that does what I had in mind at the time (I just
don't have the time to implement it).  eDara was supposed to be a Arabic
first and foremost, localized, themed, etc.  I still have thoughts on
how to proceed if there is interest, but I'm not about to go and solicit
anyone work on it.