Re: Edara project not listed within projects

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 11:20:28PM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam,
> I know this project is STALLED, and maybe it's
> author/maintainer has disappeared, but why doesn't it
> appear in the project.php nor main page?
> I tried this link
> http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=edara and it
> worked fine!
> Can we please show it back, maybe someone is
> interested in continueing the work.
> I feel it's a nice work, though didn't try it yet.

Unless you are personally interested in pursuing the project, I see
absolutely no reason why it should be there. It's not really related to
what we do as a project. It was aimed to organizing our work
internally.. and it didn't get much done and so we decided to shut it
down.

Regards