Re: Updating projects' status & icon & a question...

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> [SNIP]
> > Sounds like this needlessly is turning into its own
> > project.
> > Alas, I've said I all I want on this topic :-)
>
> I hope you don't mind me working on this short-term
> project. Because one the process of uploading,
> displaying and maintenance is done automatically,
> there won't be much I need to do with it.
> But, _now_ I really feel I did and learned something.

As long as you learned something and its now behind ya.
I'm not of the opinion (or like) to reinvent the wheel
esp. on something that is very much secondary.  In all,
I think this issue is behind us.  To give you a bit of
background on why I'm saying all this esp. with this
topic being as tiny as it is - our webpages are all
homegrown and require quite a bit of time to upkeep,
etc.  If there was something that was 90% of what we
needed out there, then I'd also suggest we jump on it
to free the few people looking into the code -- but in
the webpage's case, there are no replacement options.

Alas, good work (it does really look nice :-)