Re: Updating projects' status & icon & a question...

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Sounds like this needlessly is turning into its own
> project.
> Alas, I've said I all I want on this topic :-)

I hope you don't mind me working on this short-term
project. Because one the process of uploading,
displaying and maintenance is done automatically,
there won't be much I need to do with it.
But, _now_ I really feel I did and learned something.

Ossama